90 Day Keto Diet for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner! Ketogenic 30 Day Meal Plan
Ketogenic diets are an awesome way of losing weight. It can be very challenging for a ‘keto’ virgin to understand how a high fat and high protein die can actually help you in your weight loss journey. A nutritious and delightful mix of recipes can provide you with the perfect solution for a beginner keto diet. I only recently started using this diet so I know how difficult it can be for a beginner to navigate the world of the keto diet. However, I can guarantee you that you will lose a lot of weight through this diet. When I started, I was so clueless that all I could do was scrounge up any web articles that could give me the information I needed. Many of these articles only provide a general overview of a keto diet without any real guidance on how to make these meals delicious and nutritious.
The Keto diet is a great nutritional diet that is effective for weight loss. It is however not a typical food trend that has you counting calories and sweating over every bite you take. The diet was developed as a scientific solution for weight loss by encouraging fat burning. This awesome diet means that you can still enjoy some of your favorite foods including cheese and meat without worrying about getting fat. The diet encourages the ketosis process by removing carbohydrates from the diet.
For me, the keto diet worked like a dream. Not only did I lose a lot of water weight, I also lowered the fat percentage within my body. My amazing weight loss convinced me of the legitimacy of the diet as a real life changer. Any individual trying to lose weight fast can benefit from the keto diet. The wright loss process occurs through the scientific process of ketosis. This is a process by which a natural function in the body is enhanced by the diet to encourage the use of body fat as the fuel for energy. Instead of using the typical carbohydrate to breakdown sugars and gain energy, the body relies on its actual reserves for energy. This means that you are breaking down body fat while limiting the amount of carbs that you consume through the keto diet.
Two Paths to Weight Loss
• Use our great list of meal recipes. You should be aware of the food products that are acceptable to the keto diet in terms of containing lots of protein and natural fats. Our comprehensive list of delicious and keto friendly recipes will guide you through your weight loss journey.
• If you are too lazy to create your own meal plan, some online services provide keto friendly food plans that are delicious and nutritious. They are balanced diets to eliminate the chances of ketoacidosis.
Keto Diet Recipes
Beginners in this diet may need some guidance in terms of the keto friendly recipes. The following list mentions a few options for you breakfast menu. These recipes are high protein and have very little carbohydrates or sugars. In addition, the recipes contain a high fat content but only natural fats are acceptable to remain keto friendly.
• Avocado and salmon salad.
• Gluten free English muffins.
• Egg, bacon, and spinach muffins.
• Stuffed eggs with bacon and cheese.
• Flourless low carb, low sugar waffles
• Spinach and Mushroom omelet muffins
• Low carb porridge made with coconut flour.
• Cinnamon Pancakes.
• Delicious oven baked eggs.
• Keto overnight oats.
The list of recipes can last you for 30 days for keto diets and can limit your intake of carbohydrates significantly.
• Mediterranean Chicken Salad
• BLT Chicken Wraps
• Cheesy tacos
• Egg and avocado salads
• Tuna salad
• Delicious Vietnamese Noodles
• Salmon salads
• Spinach Cobb Salad
• Nori rolls with salmon and avocado
• Guac chicken salad
• Zucchini cheese
• Bunless cheeseburgers or lettuce wrapped bacon burgers.
Dinner just like every other meal on this plan provides an individual with a satisfying meal that does not fatten the body.
• Chipotle pulled pork
• Cashew nut chicken
• Pesto chicken with veg
• Oven baked tilapia or halibut
• Barbeque pork salad
• Jalapeno popper casseroles
• Pork chops